Saturday, November 21, 2009

Author's Introduction

Hi! I'd like to take this moment to say "Thank you!" for taking the time to check out my online novel. This particular one is based on a dream I had on November 20th, 2009. Usually when I have a dream I want to write a story on, I end up waiting too long only to have all the vital pieces of that dream flutter away from my head! So, I decided to wake up and start writing even though it was 12am. Good thing I had gone to bed at 7pm! I personally can't relate to losing a parent, but I can relate to not having a dad around for long periods of time. I in no way dislike my mom. Just so you know, these characters are fictitious and any relation to people living or dead is entirely coincidental.

This isn't meant to be some literary master piece. It's just for fun and so that people can get an idea of how I write. And, I don't feel like being perfect with this story :P

No comments:

Post a Comment